Our Rental Plan is a simple way to list your vacation home, timeshare or long term rental nationwide. Avoid the hassle of keeping dozens of classified ads current.
For a flat fee of $149.00 your rental listing will appear on the MLS and Real Estate Websites. If your home is in California we will provide you with the necessary forms to complete your transaction. You provide all the details for your listing.
Full list of features for the Rental Plan
- $149.00 Flat Fee
- Your listing will appear in the MLS
- All required disclosures will be provided (California only)
- No other listing fees
- Pay no listing agent commission
- You have the option of purchasing a professional sign with your phone number directly from the supplier for $65 (sign post not included)
- You determine buyer’s agent commission
- National Exposure on over 150 Real Estate Websites: Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and many more
- Online communication with Broker
- Free unlimited changes to your listings
- Free unlimited open house entries
- Property description – Up to 1500 characters
- 25 Featured photos
- Cancel at any time
- All communication from buyers and buyer’s agent will be directed and/or forwarded to you. Your contact information will be input within the showing instructions of the MLS.
- Your listing will run active for 6 months
- You are responsible for showing your home
You will be responsible for preparing your home for rent and negotiating all contracts. Please see our Guidelines page for some basic tips on how to make your home more desirable to a potential renter. For online support please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.
Take the 1st Step
With flat fee brokers on your team you’ll quickly find out that the renting process will be predictable and rewarding for you. Let Flat Fee Brokers give you the advantage you need to succeed in your home renting venture. If you have been looking for a company to help you rent your property, you have found it. Take the 1st step and go for it. Pick up the phone and call Flat Fee Brokers today.